Mobility as a Service Market 2023 – Global Industry Size, Trends, Share And Growth Forecast to 2029 An exclusive Mobility as a Service Market research report has been fabricated through the in-depth analysis of the market dynamics across five regions including North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The segmentation of the market by components, end users, and region was done based on thorough market analysis and validation through extensive primary inputs from industry experts (key opinion leaders of companies, and stakeholders) and secondary research (global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, company’s website, annual report SEC filing, and paid databases). Further, the market has been estimated by utilizing various research methodologies and internal statistical models.
The research dives deep into the global share, size, and trends, as well as the growth rate of the Mobility as a Service Market to project its progress during the forecast period. Most importantly, the report further identifies the past, present, and future trends that are expected to influence the Mobility as a Service Market and the development rate of the research segments of the market based on product type, application, and region.
Micro-mobility is expected to be the future of shared transportation, especially in developing countries. Micro-mobility is the use of light vehicles such as bikes and scooters on a shorter distance. For example, in the United States, motorbike and bicycles account for a significant share in the short distance travelling (under 5 miles). The growing inclination of consumers towards micro-mobility has drawn the attention of big players such as Daimler and BMW in micro-mobility transportation. This mobility as a service company has scooters on rent in 6 cities in Europe. Uber is also making plans to include rented bikes and scooters in their app by establishing partnerships with Getaround and Lime. Uber has also acquired JUMP which offers electric scooters and bikes on rent for the short-term. Increasing the use of micro-mobility is, in turn, saving time and money for consumers compared to regular taxi rides.
Major Mobility as a Service Market Manufacturers covered in the market report include:
- Lyft, Inc
- Didi Chuxing
Get Sample PDF Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102066
Global Mobility as a Service Market Highlights:
The global mobility as a service (MaaS) market was $182.12 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $210.44 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 1.9% during the year. forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
The Global Mobility as a Service Market report is provided for the international markets as well as development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key region’s development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report additionally states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Our research methodology is robust and includes data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches. We validated the approximate market number with the help of primary research. Furthermore, Secondary research was conducted to find out detailed information about mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and agreements. we have derived significant information about the market dynamics associated with growth drivers, trends, and obstacles.
The report for Global Mobility as a Service Market of Fortune Business Insights covers extensive primary research. This is accompanied by a detailed analysis of qualitative and quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain deeper insights into the market and industry performance. the report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario, which includes the historical and forecasted market size, in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macroeconomic, and governing factors of the market. Furthermore, the report provides comprehensive information about the strategies of the top companies in the industry, along with a broad study of the different market segments and regions
Drivers & Trends
The Mobility as a Service Market is reliant on a number of factors that can either help or hinder the industry overall. The variables are presented and classified according to their potential impact on the Mobility as a Service Market. Various factors are defined in the report for all of the Mobility as a Service Market segments and countries. These variables have data attached to them.
Insights and Tools:
- Mobility as a Service Market Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- Product values and regional markets are estimated by market analysts, data analysts and people from related industries, based on the company’s revenue and applications market respectively.
- Mobility as a Service Market Includes data sources but is not limited to reports of companies, international organizations and governments, market surveys, and related industry news.
- Analyses of global Mobility as a Service Market trends, with historical data, estimates for 2023 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2030
- The market research includes historical and forecast data from like demand, application details, price trends, and company shares by geography, especially focusing on key regions like the United States, European Union, China, and other regions.
- In addition, the Mobility as a Service Market report provides insight into the main drivers, challenges, opportunities and risks of the market and the strategies of suppliers. Key players are profiled as well with their market shares in the global market discussed.
- To study and analyze the global Mobility as a Service Market consumption (value) by key regions/countries, product type and application, and history data.
- To understand the structure of the Mobility as a Service Market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mobility as a Service Market manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyse the Mobility as a Service Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
The Global Mobility as a Service Market Forecast report covers the following features:
• To provide a detailed description of essential drivers and regional dynamics of the global Mobility as a Service Market, along with an assessment of the Mobility as a Service Market industry size and the market forecast. , and industry share analysis.
• This report represents a detailed impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Mobility as a Service Market.
• Mobility as a Service Market shares assessments of significant companies in the market and covers several events such as joint ventures, collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and various other industry strategies.
• Comprehensive company profiles of essential industry vendors in the Mobility as a Service Market.
• Define, analyze, and estimate the market for Mobility as a Service Market Services by type, application, end-user, and geography.
• Market dynamics analysis is provided, as well as market factors and market development limitations.
• Market entrance strategy analysis for new or upcoming players, including market segment definition, client analysis, distribution models, product message and positioning, and pricing plan analysis.
• Analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide market leaders with details about the competitive landscape.
Mobility as a Service Market Industry Competitive Analysis:
The Mobility as a Service Market report examines the competitive scenarios by analyzing key players in the market. The company profiling of leading market players has been included in this report with Porter’s five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for the expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report. The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and overall revenue generated by the key players in the Market.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Mobility as a Service Market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Mobility as a Service Market.
Table Of Content:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Mobility as a Service Market Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
184.108.40.206 United States Market States and Outlook.
220.127.116.11 Canada Market States and Outlook.
18.104.22.168 Mexico Market States and Outlook.
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
22.214.171.124 Germany Market States and Outlook.
126.96.36.199 France Market States and Outlook.
188.8.131.52 UK Market States and Outlook.
184.108.40.206 Russia Market States and Outlook.
220.127.116.11 Italy Market States and Outlook.
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
18.104.22.168 China Market States and Outlook.
22.214.171.124 Japan Market States and Outlook.
126.96.36.199 Korea Market States and Outlook.
188.8.131.52 India Market States and Outlook.
184.108.40.206 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook.
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Brazil Market States and Outlook.
18.104.22.168 Egypt Market States and Outlook.
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook.
126.96.36.199 South Africa Market States and Outlook.
188.8.131.52 Turkey Market States and Outlook.
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US:+1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245