The latest report titled “NPK fertiliser Production Cost” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of NPK fertiliser.
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the production process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence NPK fertiliser production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of NPK fertiliser Production Process:
1. NPK Fertiliser Production From Rock Phosphate: This report presents the detailed production methodology and cost analysis of NPK fertiliser industrial production across NPK fertiliser manufacturing plants. NPK fertiliser is produced from rock phosphate, ammonia, phosphoric acid, and nitric acid via the nitro phosphate process or (the Odda process). During this method, phosphate rock gets acidified by nitric acid in order to derive a calcium nitrate and phosphoric acid mix that is further frozen to separate calcium nitrate from the phosphoric acid in the form of crystals. Later the leftover phosphoric acid filtrate, comprising tiny traces of calcium nitrate and nitric acid, undergoes neutralisation using ammonia-producing NPK Fertiliser, after which potassium chloride or potassium sulphate is added, finally yielding NPK fertiliser.
NPK is a type of product comprising essential nutrients plants need to facilitate proper growth and great root development. It also comprises huge amounts of potash, nitrogen, and phosphorus and is produced by combining phosphoric acid and calcium nitrate. It mainly includes 3% N, 5% P2O5, and 5% K2O along with 16% nitrogen, 16% phosphorus, and 16% potassium.
The NPK fertiliser demand is driven by the usage of the fertiliser in crop production since it is responsible for promoting growth as the production of fruit and vegetable is growing due to the rising consumption, which is likely to further the fertiliser market growth. Furthermore, factors including improved crop yield, the overall usage of NPK fertilisers as well as adopting the latest farming technologies will boost the industry’s expansion. Also, the NPK fertiliser market demand is rising owing to the many benefits of the product, including improved soil minerals, better plant water content, and overall health of the plant. Water-soluble NPK fertilisers are mainly employed in applications like drip irrigation and foliar, which will likely boost market development.
Looking for an exhaustive and personalised report that could significantly substantiate your business?
Although Procurement Resource leaves no page unfurled in terms of the rigorous research for the commodities that make the heftiest base of your business, we incline more towards tailoring the reports per your specificities. All you need is one-to-one consulting with our seasoned consultants to comprehend the prime parameters you are looking to pin your research on.
Some of the common requests we receive from our clients include:
- Adapting the report to the country/region where you intend to establish your plant.
- Adjusting the manufacturing capacity of the plant according to your needs.
- Customizing machinery suppliers and costs to meet your requirements.
- Providing additional information to the existing scope based on your needs.
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA